IKC 2011 Report
The Conference gave a sneak peak into the future of the industry – how it is likely to grow, what technologies and ideas will define the modular kitchen business, and what will make brands forge ahead. It was inaugurated by AFMT founder chairman Shirish Dalal, and the keynote address was presented by Juergen Wolf, managing director of Hafele India.
All together, these presentations and intervening Q&A sessions had the potential of enabling entrepreneurs establish a modular kitchen business, scale up an existing one, and make a strong brand even stronger.
IKC - C&A has emerged as an important annual industry event, where the best minds discuss opportunities and hurdles facing the industry with the objective of increasing the market size.
IKC – C&A was attended by entrepreneurs and professionals, who came to understand how the industry is likely to grow, and what it will take to forge ahead of competitors.
It was also attended by businessmen who wished to set up a profitable venture, and wanted to understand the return on investment this industry offers.
How they benefited
- Got an in-depth look at the business model of modular kitchens
- Understood how a modular kitchen brand is created and managed
- Obtained insights on forthcoming trends regarding technology, retailing and design
- Evaluated the most appropriate distribution model in this industry
- Networked with the most aggressive and knowledgeable professionals of the industry